Group Admin Services (GAS)
To be a Customer-Focused Human Resource Partner Delivering Best Fit Practice Services to achieve Corporate Goals;
Deliver Professional Business and Logistics Support Services in a Timely, Cost Effective and Efficient Manner.
Ensure Timely Service Delivery at Minimal Cost.
The activities of the division are shared among six (6) sections namely:
- Office and Management Services (O&MS)
- Logistics and Fleet Management (L&FM)
- Valuation and Acquisition (V&A)
- Headquarters Purchasing Services (HPS)
- Utilities and Maintenance (U&M)
- The Four (4) Zonal Offices (KZO, LZO, PHZO & WZO).
Their respective activities include:
- Provision and maintenance of conducive office/work environment with functional equipment in CHQ.
- Provision of effective communication services (09 facility, GSM, fixed wireless, mails, newspapers & magazines distribution etc.)
- Provision of Board and Lodging services for corporate guests.
- Provision of land and air transportation services for staff and other stakeholders on domestic and international routes.
- Acquisition of landed properties for all purposes and determination of compensation payable.
- Capital valuation of all Corporations’ fixed and moveable assets for insurance and statutory purposes.
- Management of all Corporate Headquarters’ properties.
- Provision/maintenance of Status/Operational vehicles.
- Provision of furniture, stationery and other office consumables for Corporate Headquarters.
- Maintenance of all electro-mechanical facilities in CHQ.
- Provision of Protocol Services for HSMPR/Top Management who visit the zones.
- Promote Industrial peace and harmony in the zonal offices
Critical Recent Achievements
- As at 4th quarter of 2016 (January to December, 2016), generated a total of about N122.81m as revenue from the sale of vehicles under the Corporation’s monetization/ retirement policy, guest house, staff school, rents collection, bank interests and company registration.
- Concluded valuation of all fixed and moveable assets of the Corporation.
- Modernization of existing twenty two (22) lifts in NNPC Towers.
- Rehabilitation of NNPC Towers.
- Repair works on the Chillers.
- Procurement of 4nos. heavy-duty generators for NNPC Towers.
- Rehabilitation of NNPC Staff School, Kaduna.
For Enquiries please call: 09-46083912