INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY DIVISION
To provide information technology resources and services to strategically drive NNPC business
IT will be the key enabler of NNPC business transformation by driving efficiencies and enhancing performance for competitive advantages
- Automate all NNPC business processes
- Implement business continuity plan
- Improve Information Technology Adoption
- Maintain high level of connectivity across all NNPC businesses and locations
- Establish frameworks, processes and standards for the management of NNPC’s IT infrastructure
- Enhance Human capacity development for continuous improvement and innovation in the management of IT in NNPC.
Implementation, Operations and Ongoing support of Information Technology solutions and services for NNPC business.
- Developed and documented NNPC IT Governance Framework and Standards, with Terms of Reference for the Governance and Management of IT corporate-wide.
- Standardized IT organizational structure for CHQ and the SBUs.
- Streamlined and redefined NNPC IT Policies, Processes, Procedures, and Guidelines to enhance consistency in the delivery of high-value IT services
- Won the Phillips Consulting Public Sector Web-Jurist® AWARDS 2016 for NNPC Website
- Achieved reduction on travel costs arising from the implementation and adoption of video conferencing solution, across the enterprise.
- Achieved reduction in operational cost through the corporate-wide consolidation of Connectivity, Internet, E-mail, SAP Support services etc
- Standardized mail broadcast in NNPC through email broadcast policy/guidelines and also created the platform for the HTM-based messaging platform.
- Harmonized and enhanced the Daily News Report by providing the electronically consolidated Daily News Report platform with NNPC Mention, Industry Mention etc
- Maintenance of 99.8% availability of IT infrastructure, service management and support services while enterprise interconnectivity (WAN) target of 95% was also achieved.
- Re-implementation of SAP in NNPC Retail based on the new regional structure.
- Institutionalization of frameworks and standards to improve IT maturity level
- Establishment of structures for the effective governance and management of IT
- Enhancement of Business – IT Alignment
- Optimization of IT spend across the Corporation
- Streamlining and Harmonization of Enterprise Solution Landscape
- Optimization of SAP solution landscape to enhance Returns on Investments
- Improvement of Support of the Business Information Needs of the Corporation
- Maintenance of highly secure IT Infrastructure Landscape
- Provision of Reliable and Resilient Infrastructure to Enhance IT Service Availability
- Optimization of Network Infrastructure Support Cost
- Enhancement of IT Service Delivery to Improve Business Productivity
ITD is currently working towards achieving some internationally recognized certifications such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301 etc. and also to enhance human capacity development through certifications in IT.
Office: NNPC Towers, Central Business District,
Herbert Macaulay Way,
P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja.
Telephone:+234 9 460 81000