To become a cost saving revenue generating and self -sustaining resource centre.
The London Office is engaged and committed to the provision of Market Intelligence, Technical Support and other services to the NNPC group.
To be a resource centre to the NNPC group.
- Keeping the NNPC Group abreast of trends within the global oil and gas industry and evaluating oil market developments as they relate to NNPC’s operations.
- Conducting due diligence on companies that intend to do business with NNPC.
- Providing efficient protocol and consular services and logistics support for participation of NNPC Top Management and staff on international assignments seminars and meetings.
- Providing strategic procurement support services on foreign-sourced items and services for the NNPC Group, in respect of plants/facilities operations and special projects including TAM and JV projects.
- Coordinating Group Treasury credit transactions in the UK.
- Generating funds through effective and efficient management of Capitol House
- Serve as an authentic and reliable source of information on NNPC operations to interested international industry players/parties.
159 Hammersmith Road,
London. W6 8BS United Kingdom.