NNPC operates retail outlets with efficient service delivery of petroleum and allied products to customers in an environmentally friendly manner.
The NNPC Retail subsidiary is the arm of NNPC with:
Establish and profitably operate model retail outlets with efficient service delivery of petroleum and allied products to customers in an environmentally friendly manner.
To become the preferred market leader, driven by excellence in operations and customer service delivery
Business Growth, Self-Sustaining, Customer Satisfaction
NNPC Retail Ltd operations commenced in August 2002, when the first Retail outlet was commissioned in Lagos, Nigeria to market petroleum products to the public. NNPC entry into products retailing was initially a strategic move intended to provide the Corporation with:
- The vehicle for intervention in the market during periods of emergency and avoidable supply disruptions
- A benchmark for key players in the distribution chain and ensure safe, orderly and profitable retailing of products in the country
- A vehicle to achieve NNPC’s world class vision by integrating its upstream and downstream businesses in a similar manner to other national and international oil companies
No of Mega/Floating/Affiliate Stations
NNPC Retail currently operates 37 Mega Stations, 12 Floating Mega Stations and over 500 Affiliate Stations.
NNPC Retail is made up of five (5) departments and each department is headed by a General Manager.
- Operations Department
- Sale and Marketing Department
- Strategy and Planning Department
- Special Product Department
- Finance and Accounts Department
LIAISON OFFICES / CONTACTS
Office of the MD Retail
Block A, 7th Floor Room 25
Herbert Macaulay Way
Central Business District
Tel - +234 09 46081715