Oil Field Services Limited
"To be a world class oilfield service provider"
"To profitably participate in the oil
field services locally and internationally".
The mandate of NOFS is to Provide oilfield services in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria and beyond in order to diversify NNPC revenue base.
NOFS will form Joint Venture Partnerships with reputable oilfield service companies to deliver high quality service in line with international standards. Its values include Health, Safety and Environment, Team work, Reliability, Accountability, Customer satisfaction, Integrity, Shared commitment to continuous improvement on its service delivery and Quality Management System
- Provision of Well Construction, Completion and Intervention Services (Solid Control, Filtration, Spillage Control, Coiled Tubing and Well Stimulation, Cementing Services, Nitrogen Services, Wireline Services etc), Drilling Fluids/Chemicals and Engineering Services, Waste Management including Produced Water Treatment).
- Provision of Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Services on Rigs/FPSOs.
- Provision of Equipment Leasing - (Light & Heavy Equipment).
- Provision of Waste Management Services.
- Provision of Offshore Field Logistics Base Services/Related Downstream Activities
Towers, Block C, 9th Floor, Central Business District, Herbert Macaulay Way,
P.M.B 190, Garki Abuja.
Website: www.nnpcgroup.comPhone No:
+234(0) 9 460 83837