Supply Chain Management (SCMD)
SCMD will be a first class unit continuously ensuring effective and efficient procurement and materials management practices in NNPC.
SCMD is in the business of providing efficient services in the areas of procurement, warehousing, inventory control and logistics for NNPC Business Units in full conformance to all extant laws and regulations.
To implement policies and procedures across NNPC relating to Procurement, Warehousing and Inventory Management.
- To administer the procurement of goods, services and works in accordance with the extant provisions of the law and NNPC Delegation of Authority guide (DOA).
- To identify opportunities in high spend commodities and place long term call off agreements in line with international best practice.
- To manage the warehousing, inventory control and logistics in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- To foster the growth and professionalism of staff involved with SCM functions.
Critical Recent Achievements
- Improved compliance to Public Procurement Act (PPA), 2007 and Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) guidelines on procurement
- Efficient management of Tenders Boards (NNPC Tenders Board, DEXCOM Tenders Boards and MEXCOM Tenders Boards)
- On line registration of Vendors
- Obtained provisional approval by Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) for Fast Track Clearing of NNPC consignments
- Review and Updating of NNPC Supply Chain Management Policy document
- Compilation of NNPC Procurement Record for FY 2016
- Firming up operational modalities for the Fast Track Clearing as obtained from NCS
For any company to do business with NNPC as a contractor, it has to be registered as a vendor in the NNPC Data Base of vendors.
Supply Chain Management Division (SCMD) is in charge of the vendor registration process. It is done on-line and absolutely free.
Any company wishing to register should please click here
For Registration guidelines please click here
For Enquiries, please call
Office of the Group General Manager (GGM), SCMD,
Room 02, 07th Floor, Block B,
NNPC Towers, Central Business District, Abuja.