NIDAS currently has three (3) entities registered in three countries - NIDAS Marine Limited (Nigeria); NIDAS Shipping Services Ltd. (Cyprus); NIDAS Shipping Service Agency (UK) Ltd. (UK).
NIDAS is to provide marine transportation of crude oil and petroleum products along the deep sea, coastal and inland waterways; including ship management and marine supplies delivering excellent values to our stakeholders.
To be the major transporter of Nigerian hydrocarbons across the globe
NIDAS Marine Limited
NIDAS Marine Limited was established in Nigeria, to provide marine transportation of crude oil & allied products. The current shareholders of NIDAS Marine Limited are NNPC and NNPC Retail Ltd.
NO. 25, MISSISSIPPI STREET, MAITAMA, ABUJA
NIDAS Shipping Services Limited
NIDAS Shipping Services Limited was incorporated in Cyprus to serve as an operating vehicle for international operations. The current shareholders of NIDAS Shipping Services Limited are NNPC & NIDAS Marine Limited.
284, ARCHBISHOP MAKARIOS III AVENUE, FORTUNA COURT, BLOCK B, 2ND FLOOR, P.C. 310 5,
NIDAS Shipping Services (UK) Agency Limited
NIDAS Shipping Service Agency (UK) Ltd was incorporated in the United Kingdom as a wholly owned subsidiary of NIDAS Shipping Services Limited.
Capitol House, 159 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8BS, United Kingdom
Business of NIDAS
- Crude and Petroleum products transportation
- Coastal Shipping Services
- Ship Management
The company is in the business of marine transportation of crude oil and petroleum products along the deep sea, coastal and inland waterways; including ship management and marine supplies.
- The company has successfully freighted Crude oil and Clean Petroleum Products cargoes under the current DSDP arrangement
- The company is presently providing vessels for STS (Ship-To-Ship) operations with NNPC Marine Logistics and has capacity to increase its operations.
- The company is actively participating in other Coastal Business activities including Tug Boat provision, Bunkering and Marine Services.
NAME: CHRISTIANA UZOCHI ONABU (Mrs.)
PRESENT STATUS: MANAGING DIRECTOR, NIDAS GROUP
YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT: 1991 (JUNE 3)
DETAILS OF EMPLOYMENT IN NNPC:
CHQ 2017 - date
Managing Director NIDAS Group Mar. 2020 - date
Manager Planning, Renewable Energy Division (RED) Nov. 2017 – Mar. 2020
PPMC 2006 - 2017
Manager Programming & Operations Offshore Lagos Nov. 2015 – Nov. 2017
Deputy Manager Distribution, S & D Lagos Apr 2013 – Oct. 2015 Superintendent Operations Calabar Depot Aug. 2011 – Mar. 2013
Supervisor Sales, Port Harcourt Depot Aug. 2010 -- Sept. 2011
Planning and Programming Control Assistant P/H Area Office Aug. 2006 – Aug. 2010
Eleme Petrochemicals Company Limited (EPCL) Jan. 1991 - 2006
Supervisor Raw Materials Purchases: Marketing Dept. Mar. 2006 – Aug. 2006
Superintendent Customer Service: Jan. 2005 – Mar. 2006
Customer Service Officer: Dec. 1997 – Jan. 2005
Production Programming and Quality Control Department: Jan. 1994 – Dec. 1997
Chemist Polypropylene Laboratory
Trainee Chemist (on the Job Training WRPC: Jan. 1992 – Jan. 1994
Trainee Chemist: Basic/Specific (Comerint Training); PTI Warri: Jun. 1991 – Jan. 1992.
NUMBER OF YEARS IN NNPC: 30 years
JOURNEY IN NNPC (relevant ones, say 5 movements):
1. Pioneer Quality Control staff trained at Himont Italy and the Poly Propylene Plant pre-commissioning team that installed and commissioned all the Laboratory equipment at Eleme Petrochemical Company Limited. Served also as Officer /superintendent Customer Support Services and Supervisor NGL at the Plastic Technology Development Center in the Commercial Division of Eleme Petrochemicals Company Limited.
2. Re-deployed to PPMC in 2006 and held various positions, which includes Planning and Programming Assistance Oil Movement Dept. P/H Area Office, Sales Supervisor Port Harcourt Depot, Superintendent Calabar Depot, Deputy Manager Distribution, S & D and Manager Programming and Operations Offshore during the merger of the then Marine Transportation Dept.(MTD) and S & D into one Department in 2015. Led the team of the Programming and Operations Offshore that worked with the managements of the PPMC, Marine Logistics and NPSC after the creation of these business entities. Member2016/2017 DSDP Supply Contract negotiation & implementation.
3. Posted to the Renewable Energy Division as Manager Planning in-charge of developing and monitoring the division's strategic business focus, business plans, annual budgets and performance monitoring & reporting of the KPIs.
4. Served in many committees and task forces, lead many commercial initiatives and teams on demurrage reduction, revenue generation/optimization and reconciliation of the NNPC Subsidy claims with PPPRA. Achieved outstanding results and received awards and recommendations.
5. Currently the MD of the NIDAS group of companies – NIDAS Marine Limited, NIDAS Shipping Services Limited and NIDAS Shipping Service Agency (UK), responsible for the daily operations and performance of the NIDAS Group businesses locally and internationally, consistently delivery on the Board strategic objectives and drive for higher profitability
Certificate in Shipping Business – LLOYD'S Maritime Academy UK
Managing Successful Projects (PRINCE2 – Foundation) – UK
Napoleon Hill Foundation Leadership Certification - US
Master of Science (Biochemistry) – University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Bachelor of Science (Applied Biochemistry) – Anambra State University of Technology
FAMILY STATUS: Married with Children
HOBBIES: Travel, Investment, Charity Work, Coaching & Mentoring
Office Address: No. 25 Mississipi Street, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria
Mobile Tel.: +2348033096577
For enquiries, please call:
Nigeria Office Telephone
Email - email@example.com
London Office Telephone
(+44) 208 846 9565
Fax: +44 208 846 3749
Email - Nidas.Shipping@nidasshipping.com