Ventures Directorate was established in March 2016 as part of comprehensive
restructuring exercise aimed at repositioning NNPC for efficiency,
profitability and value creation for the common good of the corporation and its
stakeholders. With the bringing together of all NNPC Non-Oil assets and
business under a single entity; NNPC Ventures was mandated to operate them
maximally and profitably. The Directorate took over some of the functions of
the defunct Commercial & Investment and Business Development Directorates.
NNPC Ventures will warehouse all NNPC Non-Oil assets and businesses across diverse industries and operate them profitably to expand the Corporation's revenue generation base.
To diversify NNPC Businesses beyond the resource extractions and grow them to sustainable profitability and best-in-class services in their respective industries in the next five years.
- NNPC Medical Services Limited
- Research and Development Division
- Renewable Energy Division
- NNPC Leadership Academy
- NNPC Properties Limited
- NNPC Shipping (NIDAS & NIKORMA)
- NNPC Oil Fields Services Ltd (NOFSL)
NNPC Ventures will consolidate existing and new businesses across diverse industries with a mandate to:
- Ring-fence and commercialise non-core investments for profitability.
- Incubate new investments and nurture the subsidiaries into viable long term businesses that provide best-in-class services in their respective industries.
- Harmonise and centralise NNPC’s business development activities, review the corporate investment policy and develop standard procedure for engaging new business partners.
- Engage with partners for businesses that require internal/external funding and participation.
- Sell, wind-down, or otherwise dispose of non-profitable non-core businesses.
- Transiting the current NNPC cost center Medical services to a commercially-oriented world class HMO driven Medical Centre available to staff and the public.
- Commercialization of NNPC Telecomms assets (fiber-optic network).
- Development of a world-class petroleum and Management Resources learning center for the CPSK.
- Remodeling of the NNPC Schools.
- Development of strategies for commercialization of NNPC Housing Estates in Port Harcourt, Warri, Mosimi and Kaduna.
- Re-engineering NNPC Shipping business for competition in the shipping business industry harnessing local opportunities.
- Development of strategies to profitably engage in oil field services, through provision of Well Construction, Completion and Intervention Services; Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Services on Rigs/FPSOs; and Equipment Leasing.
- Partnerships in developing industries in area of needs for the oil and gas industries in Nigeria (e.g. pipe mills, ethanol and petroleum products additives,
NNPC NNPC Towers, Central Business District, Herbert Macaulay Way, P.M.B 190, Garki, Abuja - Nigeria
Telephone: +234 0(9)-46081710
Email Address: email@example.com